Sie sind hier » Lösungen » IP Intercom «
Download: Solution: IP Intercom
The IP intercom firmware, used on Barix devices, is the ideal approach to integrate IP intercom functionality in a management system with, for example, touch screens and high level integration functionality. With a defined API and function set, all devices can be dynamically controlled and commanded to serve as full-duplex intercom devices, receive pages or play background music.
Contact closure inputs can be monitored and output controlled remotely via TCP/IP.
Working in a local network or over internet, the solution can be easily expanded to be used for surveillance systems where full remote control over audio and signal is needed.
A high level management and monitoring software is available as an add-on from Barix, allowing the formation of full-fledged standalone intercom solutions with graphical consoles.KEY FEATURES
- Full Duplex point to point audio communication
- Stream audio to unicast/broadcast/multicast destinations
- Receiving audio from unicast/broadcast/multicast source
- Play a mp3 audio file from USB or internal memory
- Serial gateway for tunneling serial data to network and vice versa
- TCP/UDP command interface to control the device remotely
- Syslog messages and SNMP traps for monitoring
- eClassroom, eLearning, in education
- managed intercom system
- managed audio distribution
- Live and recorder PA applications
- Audio/Video Surveillance systems