Sie sind hier » ADDER CCP2U «
Cables and Accessories PS/2 to USB converter
- Fully moulded robust construction with colour coded connectors
- May be used with any quality PS/2 style switches
- Keep alive™ circuitry provides increased system reliability
- Keyboard country code reporting ensures Sun compatibility
- Downloadable drivers for different keyboard layouts and future upgrades
Connect Sun, Mac, laptop or PC (USB) computers to your ADDER KVM switch or extender using these neat, intelligent interface cables.
To be used for connecting PS/2 KVM switches and extenders to computers which present a USB keyboard and mouse interface. The CCP2U cable converts PS/2 keyboard and mouse signals into USB and delivers high functionality, multi platform KM connectivity at low cost, and may be used with any PS/2 style KVM switches or extenders. Miniature ’keep alive’ circuitry is moulded into the cables to ensure problem free computer operation even if the KVM switch or extender is powered off.